Find part by vehicle model
Find part by OEM part number
Mobiletron understand just how important it is to monitor tyre pressure on any motorcycle. This why we have developed a Motorcyle TPMS solution.
We know that incorrect tyre pressures can have an impact on not just how economical your bike is but also your safety and the overall performance of your motorbike.
That is why we have developed a Wireless Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (WTPMS) which can help prevent most blowouts and help you to achieve a better fuel economy and improve your bikes performance.
Our TPMS sensors are easy to fit, reasonably priced and suitable for most motorcycle makes.
Why is monitoring Motorcycle Tyre Pressure so important?
The Motorcycle TPMS Facts
- 50% of all motorcycle tyres are under inflated.
- 85% of all blowouts are caused by running incorectly inflated tyres.
- 6% of all fatal road accidents on the UK roads are caused by under-inflated tyres suddenly failing.
- You could be fined £2,500 per tyre if they are over or under-inflated enough to be considered un-roadworthy.
- 20% under inflation can reduce the life of a tyre by up to 33%.
- Correctly inflated motorcycle tyres can account for up to 20% better fuel economy.
Always follow the tyre manufacturers guidelines for reccommended tyre presssures (PSI)
Why not find out more about our Motorcycle Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Plus, don’t forget you can also purchase a TPMS online today!