PT46 Diagnostic Tool for TPMS
Diagnostic tool – The Mobiletron PT46 is a cost effective and easy to operate TPMS diagnostic and programming tool, packed with essential features such as sensor activation, programming and ECU resets. Designed with mid-sized tyre specialists in mind, its simple colour interface guides the user when replacing and servicing TPMS sensors. With the addition of the optional OBD2 module, users can reset the ECU in less than 2 minutes.
- Displays all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, etc.
- Provides indirect, manual and auto relearn procedure information
- Selects vehicles via make, model, year look-up
- Provides TPMS sensor part numbers
- All relearn information in one place
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry signal
- Frequent database updates via PC desktop software
- Interface and relearn procedures in 23 languages
- Easy to operate with ATEQ’s icon interface and bright colour display
- Ideal for small to mid-sized tire shops or garages
- The optional OBD2 module gives access to OBD relearns for 60% of all car models worldwide
- Optional upgrade allows tool to program all leading universal aftermarket TPMS sensors